wine-rack wood for 36 bottles
Деревянная подставка для бутылок
Decorative solid wine rack for 36 bottles. Beautiful finish in pinewood. Partly assembled.
Dimensions: 51cm x 27cm x 120cm (width x depth x height).
Доставка заказа 1-3 рабочих дня
The 5 rules for ideal wine storage:
- Stable temperature: preferably between 10 and 12°C. A few degrees more or less is not disastrous; extreme temperatures and changing temperatures, however, must be avoided at all costs.
- Adapted humidity: the ideal humidity is between 65 and 80%. Too low a humidity dries the cork, resulting in leaking wine. Too high a humidity may lead to mould and affect the labels.
- Good air circulation is also very important: if there is too little circulation ‘nasty smells’ may arise in your cellar and these may penetrate the wine through the cork.
- Optimal darkness: important because light, and in particular UV radiation, have a disastrous effect on the ageing of wine through oxidation.
- Vibration free: so that the wine can mature harmoniously and the molecular structure is not disturbed.