2€ handling fee to online orders under 20€
(If your shopping cart value is equal to or greater than 20€, no extra fee is applied)
1. Payment options for the order at the time of its execution:
1.1. Bank transfer (by receiving an invoice from us by e-mail) - pay through any bank.
1.2. With bank payment cards - Visa, MasterCard and Maestro
1.3. Bank-link payment via payment internet banks
1.4. Using payment system Paysera
1.5. Additional payment systems - depending on the country of order
2. Payment of the order upon receipt
2.1. Payment in cash or bank payment card - payment upon receipt of the order in our store in Riga, Dzirnavu Street 7
Invoices for companies-legal entities are issued for orders starting from 100 €
1. The order can be received in person: in the store "Mājas Alus", Dzirnavu Street 7, Riga, Latvia
Working days 09:00 to 18:00
Saturday 10:00 to 16:00
Sunday - closed
Delivery times: the store administrator will call you to specify the date of receipt.
2. Delivery of orders to Omniva parcel terminals (Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia)
The delivery price - 3,19€ (Latvia) and 6,50€ (Lithuania and Estonia)
If the shipment contains breakable products (bottles, jars, etc.) - in addition to the delivery fee, a fee of 3,00€ is added.
You can see the addresses of parcel terminals here
Delivery terms: if the product is on site, the order will be delivered to your designated parcel within 1-3 working days after order confirmation. Otherwise, the store administrator will contact you to specify delivery times.
Maximum shipment size: 38 x 39 x 64 cm
Maximum shipment weight: 30kg
3. Delivery of orders to DPD Pickup points in Latvia.
The delivery price - 3.50 €
Fragile goods are not sent to DPD Pickup points!
You can see the addresses of DPD Pickup points and their opening hours in Latvia here
The shipment must be picked up within 7 days of receiving the message with a PIN, that will be sent to the recipient via SMS and / or email.
Delivery terms: if the product is on-site, then the order will be delivered to the DPD Pickup point specified by you within 1-3 working days after the order is confirmed. Otherwise, the store administrator will contact you to specify delivery times.
Maximum size of the shipment: 61 x 44 x 37 cm
Maximum shipment weight: 20kg
4. Delivery of orders by courier (Latvijas Express Pasts, EMS) to the address indicated by you
The delivery price depends on the total weight of the goods and the place of delivery (country, city, region) – in accordance with the costs of Latvijas Express Pasts when forming the order it will be calculated and indicated on the delivery choice page
If the shipment contains breakable products (bottles, jars, etc.) - in addition to the delivery fee a fee of 3,00€ is added
Delivery terms: if the product is on-site, then the order will be delivered to your specified address or post office within 1-3 working days after order confirmation. Otherwise, the store administrator will contact you to specify delivery times.
5. International delivery (EMS) to your specified address:
The delivery price depends on the total weight of the order and the country of delivery - according to the tariffs of EMS Express Mail Latvia. When placing an order, the price will be calculated and displayed on the delivery page.
Delivery time: if the product is in stock, then the package will be delivered to your specified address or post office within 2-7 business days after order confirmation. Otherwise, the online store administrator will contact you and discuss delivery times.
The maximum shipment weight to countries outside Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia is 30 kg
If the Customer has specified an incorrect address, due to which the order could not be delivered. Then the cost of re-delivery must be paid by the Customer.
Conditions for the return of the order
The Consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 calendar days and return the productto www.akciza.net, and in case of return of the product, the payment for the product is returned.
• Upon return of the product, the purchase amount, including the paid delivery costs, will be transferred to thecurrent account, which will be indicated in the withdrawal form, within 14 days from the date of return of theproduct.
• The consumer pays the cost for returning the goods.
Conditions for returned goods:
1. The product must be returned in its complete set, as delivered by the seller, including all components ofthe product - otherwise the return of the product may be refused.
2. The invoice and a completed Return of Goods form must be included. In order to complete the return ofthe goods, it is necessary to fill in the Return of Goods form and attach it to the goods to be returned.
3. Returned goods must be sent to the address: SIA BIOFERM Baltija, Dzirnavu Street 7-1, Riga, LV-1010, Latvia.
By starting to use the purchased product, the Consumer confirms that it corresponds to the ordered and the product can no longer be returned.
In accordance with the provisions of Section 12, Paragraph eleven of the Consumer Rights Protection Law of the Republic of Latvia “The consumer is responsible for the decrease of the value of the product if the product is used for purposes other than clarifying the nature, rights if the goods have been used for another purpose.
The shopping procedure in the online store “www.akciza.net” is determined by the Consumer Rights Protection Law of the Republic of Latvia (PTAL) and the regulations of the Cabinet of Ministers No. 255 “Regulations on Distance Contracts” (Cabinet Regulation No. 255).
The product, that has low demand and is not kept on-site, is ordered individually for the customer. Delivery times upon agreement and 50 % prepayment is mandatory.