Сheese making mold 50ml Ø6.2cm H5,6cm, star shape
A manual sausage stuffer that is easy to operate, which makes it perfect...
Glass jar 370ml with thread and cap Ø82mm (6 pcs.)Size: 8.6cm x 8.6cm x...
Glucoamylase - the saccharifying...
Glucoamylase - the saccharifying enzyme. It is used to prepare a mash from the ground rye, wheat, corn, rice, etc.
Directions for use:
1) Heat up water up to temperature of 85°C-95°C;
2) Add the ground malt from the chosen cereal in proportion: 1 kg of ground malt per 3-4 L of water;
3) Mix thoroughly, after 15-30 minutes add Alpha Amylase enzyme using 0.9 g per 1 kg of ground malt;
4) Maintain temperature of the mixture as 95°C for 1 hour, while mixing constantly;
5) The solution should have pH 4.0-4.5. After that, allow the mash to cool to temperature of 60°C and add the glucoamylase using 1.1 g per 1 kg of ground malt to decompose into simple sugars;
6) Maintain temperature of the mixture for 1.5 hour. The saccharification level should be about 15°Blg;
7) Cool the solution to 30°C;
8) Add the sachet of distilling yeast, then, the prepared mash shall be subject to fermentation for the period of 3-7 days according to the instruction given on the yeast package
9) In case of foam quantity emission, we recommend to add the Froth Breaker
This product is no longer in stock