- On sale!
Ingredients for 1 L of mulled Cider:
- 1 litre of cider
- 1/4 pack of mulling spices
- slice of orange
1) Pour the cider into a pot
2) Add spices* and slowly warm up (for about 10 minutes) until it reaches the temperature of +60°C...70°C, do not boil.
3) Wash the orange thoroughly, blanch the peel, cut into slices and add to wine during warming up.
4) Pour the hot mulled wine into mugs, but remember not to use regular glasses as they may break because of high temperature.
5) Enjoy the drink
*spices may be added directly to wine or placed in a special bag intended for that purpose
Secure payment methods