bottle rack metal single row 100 bottles
Bottle rack metal single row 100 bottles
Metal wine racks, especially designed for use in wine cellars. Top quality oven-baked paint finish. Easy to fit, flat against a wall.
- for 100 bottles
- dim. (height x width x depth) 1,02 x 1,06 x 0,27 m
Secure payment methods
The 5 rules for ideal wine storage:
- Stable temperature: preferably between 10 and 12°C. A few degrees more or less is not disastrous; extreme temperatures and changing temperatures, however, must be avoided at all costs.
- Adapted humidity: the ideal humidity is between 65 and 80%. Too low a humidity dries the cork, resulting in leaking wine. Too high a humidity may lead to mould and affect the labels.
- Good air circulation is also very important: if there is too little circulation ‘nasty smells’ may arise in your cellar and these may penetrate the wine through the cork.
- Optimal darkness: important because light, and in particular UV radiation, have a disastrous effect on the ageing of wine through oxidation.
- Vibration free: so that the wine can mature harmoniously and the molecular structure is not disturbed.